NASSAU, BAHAMAS — Remember once we would get all dolled up and dance the night away in support of our beloved charities?
Those evenings will return, we promise. But for now, let’s deal with what we will do to present back to our national non-profits within the meantime.
TOGETHER is comfortable to allow you to take back 2021 by continuing to foster the spirit of giving through our donation platform, and helping you dust off that killer outfit and people dancing shoes for when we will shake a tail feather in one another’s company. Until then, it’s a virtual party!
Five great reasons to donate to a Bahamian non-profit:
1. Pretty in metallic pink, Leah Davis shines on the Leno Foundation, which goals to supply all disadvantaged youth with tablets and laptops to make sure they stay in contact with their teachers and maintain their education.
2. FEMSTEM (FEMales in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) supports young Bahamian women studying these subjects, some who may go on to create beautiful fabrics similar to the one on this dancing beauty. Haven’t you usually wondered how they get sequins to be so sparkly?
3. These seafoam green and complimentary flowing pink dresses remind us of F.O.A.M. (Families Of All Murder Victims) and all the amazing work it does to support Bahamian children who lose a parent to violence.
4. These ladies appear like black, white and silver artistic endeavors. The National Art Gallery of The Bahamas and Fab Inc have created the COVID-19 Artist Relief Fund that assists artists across the archipelago whose income has been affected by the pandemic.
5. Girls just wanna have a good time, and these two jewel-toned ladies are having the most effective time. The Girl Guides Association of The Bahamas is devoted to providing young Bahamian girls with support and advanced life skills to eventually give back to the community. Who wouldn’t need to donate toward such a worthy cause?